Contributor licence agreement
For legal reasons, if contributors want their contribution to be added in the next I-Simpa releases, they are invited to agree with a Contributor License Agreement:
- Entity Contributor License Agreement, for institutions
- Individual Contributor License Agreement, for individual contributors
Contributors must fill one of these forms and send the signed version by mail at: I-Simpa@ifsttar.fr
If contributions are accepted in a new release, Contributors will be added in the 'About' dialog box of I-Simpa.
Report bugs and enhancements
The I-Simpa development team do its best for providing a software free of bugs. In addition, users can also suggest enhancements or have questions.
- Choose an explicit title
- Write a detailed description
- Select the category of your issue
- Optional : select a milestone (if available)