Print this pageNews RSS feed open a new windowhttps://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://i-simpa.ifsttar.fr/about/logo/&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=like&kid_directed_site=0&app_id=113869198637480https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https://i-simpa.ifsttar.fr/about/logo/https://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&url=https://i-simpa.ifsttar.fr/about/logo/
I-Simpa logo and name
How to use the logo?
If you want to use the I-Simpa logo for any other purpose, you must obtain written permission from Ifsttar unless the following rules are verified:
- The logo can only be used to point to the I-Simpa software, with the following URL: i-simpa.ifsttar.fr
- You should promote your own branding more prominent than you use the I-Simpa logo. It has to be clear for a viewer that this is not an official I-Simpa product or content.
- The logo must be unaltered. In addition, it is not allowed to combine the I-Simpa logo with any other logos or trademarks.
- If you want to use the I-Simpa logo for a commercial product or service, you should ask Ifsttar, before, for explicit permission.
For all permitted uses, you can NOT:
- Use the I-Simpa logo in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with Ifsttar (unless allowed via a license).
- Use the I-Simpa logo in unacceptable or inadequate contents.
- Use the I-Simpa logo in contents that could disparage or sully the reputation of Ifsttar.
For any further questions, contact us.